What Does a Kajira Most Want in a Manly Gorean Man?

Richard Parkes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Richard Parkes wrote:

PS.  An admittedly cursory search would seem to indicate that the origin of your witticism is not Mark Twain, but actually "Peanuts."

'An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex' (Aldous Huxley)

Something more interesting than sex? What on earth can he mean Dillon?

• 2 months later...

Tal Free greetings girls

It has been brought to My attention this type of subject becomes infectiouse upon Gor much like a poisen in a human body.

This question  nd state of mind  destroys the very fabrick meny to uphold Gor.

keep in Mind Gor is a book if you do not like what it says read something else just like if you do not like what you have entered exit it. DO NOT attempt to change what  you cannot. Gor is Gor it is a harsh world from the Mountain Larl to the Free Men.

but with this type of mind state a Free Man isn't Free at all

They bend their will to the girls much more submitting to them. ME however do not see the sense of bending My mind to the form  of a beast.

a slave is property nothing more or less then that and girls FW hell even The Tatrix knows it can be a harsh world to each and EVERY one of them.

Why did they stay in the books? well that is simple. They couldn't leave. That is why Panthers were Born those are the slaves who are fighting the world that they were encased in. Those are the ones who should be thinking freedom and caring. The slaves and FW should knwo what they accepted once they walked into the very Gates of Gor. If they dident like it become a Panther or leaveit but this question is somewhat a joke gone bad.

this just makes Me sick.

a girl is property nothing more or less then that and there are many to go around I do not care how they feel of it. That is the words of a Gorean MASTER. and OWNER. the words in this thread are that of a Gorean slave or a weakened MAn new to the customs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

since it was already  a "holy fricking necropost"....

you do realize that Gor is not a real place, right?

JacobDarson wrote:

Tal Free greetings girls

It has been brought to My attention this type of subject becomes infectiouse upon Gor much like a poisen in a human body.

This question  nd state of mind  destroys the very fabrick meny to uphold Gor.

spellcheck is your friend.

keep in Mind Gor is a book if you do not like what it says read something else just like if you do not like what you have entered exit it. DO NOT attempt to change what  you cannot. Gor is Gor it is a harsh world from the Mountain Larl to the Free Men.

but with this type of mind state a Free Man isn't Free at all

They bend their will to the girls much more submitting to them. ME however do not see the sense of bending My mind to the form  of a beast.

a slave is property nothing more or less then that and girls FW hell even The Tatrix knows it can be a harsh world to each and EVERY one of them.

Why did they stay in the books? well that is simple. They couldn't leave. That is why Panthers were Born those are the slaves who are fighting the world that they were encased in. Those are the ones who should be thinking freedom and caring. The slaves and FW should knwo what they accepted once they walked into the very Gates of Gor. If they dident like it become a Panther or leaveit but this question is somewhat a joke gone bad.

this just makes Me sick.

You really need to get out more. Welcome to the new millennium. Women are no longer to be treated as object and slaves. They are equals. Whatever a woman in SL agrees to give you, control-wise, is up to her and changeable upon her desire.

a girl is property nothing more or less then that and there are many to go around I do not care how they feel of it. That is the words of a Gorean MASTER. and OWNER. the words in this thread are that of a Gorean slave or a weakened MAn new to the customs.

If you have to capitalize "master" you aren't one. Speaking as a Gorean master, you need to re-read the books. Masters cared about and even loved their slaves. Yes, they need to be trained and even disciplined, but cared for none the less.

• 1 year later...

Richard Parkes wrote:

Virgil Gearz wrote:

Hmm, yes Mr Parkes .. although you are off putting of my kind from your initial title and greeting (or perhaps your newly enlightened manliness had hoped such a greeting would keep such foul inhabitants as I from replying?) ..yet I feel inclined to step from the forest and enter the fray for the sake of my fellow Beasts. For you can sprinkle your thread title with words like Gorean, Kajira, Manly and Man all you like, but who are you to say how lines of communication should be handled between the hunter and the hunted? Who are you to define the relations of Male and female simply because of your newfound human sensitivity? Surely you can speak for all the sulking Males of human form, afraid that little kajira may have needs of her own. But where in your current sad state of Maleness do you leave room for us Beasts .. those of us who wake not knowing whose bloods drips from our fangs? For those of us who have no control and barely a scant memory of the wicked deeds we carry out in the name of natural affairs? Oh look .. the human Male has discovered choice! How lucky for us of purity and grace! how fortunate for us of natural order and instinctual habit! Surely you will build us fine cages as soon as your civilization is in order! Yes, speak for the lowly human Male if you must, tell us how you must bend and consult to satisfy your kajira .. but keep thine blade at hand when you walk her along the forests edge. For the smell of your open wound is flaring our nostrils, and you know in your pathetic bleeding heart that this ruse will never build a defense strong enough to protect your kind from our savage needs when they arise. And certainly you know Mr Parkes .. those of us who have seen your red silken waddle care not if it is you or the weaker kajira that we take violently to the forest floor when our need arises like a glistening serpent through the mist! So make your cry for civility human Male. Surely it will be good practice for the cries you will make when you and your kajira are passed amongst the arms of Beasts! I have bitten my Beastly tongue quite enough on you now Mr Parkes, it would be a grave mistake to expect the same courtesy outside this antiseptic public fora.

There is, of course, a good reason why I restricted my greetings to kajirae and gentlemen . . . to humans that is, and not to furries.

Were I not a somewhat reformed Manly Man, my response to you would undoubtedly have read as follows:

Furries of any sort of not worthy of my consideration!  And why not you ask?

Being savage, unreasoning, and mindless brutes with hair growing out of strange and disgusting parts of their bodies is what comes naturally to furries.

Whereas for Manly Gorean Men, these things are the result of years and years of dedicated practice and training.  We have at least
earned
our place as subhumans. 

Where's the fun in calling someone a worthless Tarsk if that is, in fact, probably
exactly
what he or she actually is?

That is what I would have said.  We, and the mods, can only be thankful that I have not.

Post bump.

I thought it interesting.   Especially in light of recent events--very, very interesting--if I must say so.  

Right, might as well have my say on this matter. Tal Richard, as Drake put it, kajirae are loved and cared for.

You as master should know that we want your love and attention, rather the whip than cold indifference.

We want to see your joy shining in your eyes, the whispering caress of the whip playing over our bodies.

We want to be held, small and helpless in your arms, owned and finally free, worthy of your collar, for after all, we own nothing but our love for you.

To we ask you that respect our submission as this is not gor.

Most of all we want to be cherished as only a loveslave can be.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Richard Parkes wrote:

Post bump.

I thought it interesting.   Especially in light of recent events--very, very interesting--if I must say so.  

What events do you refer to Storm?

ETA nevermind, worked it out

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.