Why Was My Credit Charged 1.00 Two Times Today When I Have Free Acct??

Susie2009

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why Was My Credit Card Charged 1.00 Two Times Today When I Have A Free Account And No Wasnt Taken Out And Put Back In My Account It Was Taken Out Of My Account 2 Times In One Day I know  That When i Put My Card Info In A Year Ago They Took 1.00 To Make Sure My Crad Was Active And Then They Put It Right Back In My Account Same Day But Why Did They Take It This Time No I Havent Changed Card Info Neither Some One Plz Tell Me Why They are Taking 1.00 Two Times In One Day 

1 answer to this question

As announced, Linden Lab is changing the way it is processing credit card information.  All SL residents with registered credit card information were asked to re-enter their card data.  If you did not do that, it looks like LL will still go through the process of re-verifying it.  As you remembered correctly, that involves charging your card $1 and then immediately reversing the charge to be sure that it can make and receive payments.  If they had to try the verification procedure more than once today, it was probably because it failed the first time.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.