Bulging Eyes

Mildrederr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am using the DSD head with a 1st act body. A few days back the eyes fit inplace after a few quick sessions of editing my shape. I had the shape perfected that the eyes fit ect ect. Then all of a sudden the eyes are bulging. If I try to edit them backwards, thats no good. They'll just pop out again when the eyes follow my mouse movement. Any way of fixing this? The eyes on my Horse AV also pop out, the aventiy modded blunderforge horse.

Try removing the head, eyes, and the included alpha layers to see if your default avatars eyes also bulge out like that. If they do you may need to clear your viewers cache and relog. If the furry avatar eyes are rigged mesh, then trying to edit their position with the object / attachment editor won't work, and can rarely cause rigged mesh to revert to a basic, unformed shape... in which case you may need to unpack a new set from the box they came in, or get a redelivery from where you bought it. If the eyes are not rigged mesh and your default AVs eyes are fine, then you may be able to R-Click them individually and edit / move / resize them with the object editor. You can also adjust your shapes eye depth setting if need be.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.