Direct Paypal to Linden transactions

Fiore Meiyo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know of a trusted reseller who is able to just use the paypal wired transactions, to trade the money for lindens? Seeing how I read some posts about people not being able to buy any lindens using Lindex.

So, if anyone wants to start up a Paypal transaction, and at the same time being trusted enough to give the actual quantity.

Yes, I already had support, and their copy+paste answer. This will take more than days, as they also work on their other SL world. So, if support actually helps, why can't they delve into this matter more.

Enough about that, who wants to do this solid?

Then why is Lindex so adamant on limits, and unable to resort to payment other than wanting to have yet again, more credit card informations? 

Were you on the side of Linden when they wanted to stop the resellers, because how fruitful is the Lindex, as opposed to the support from the resellers themselves? I know it cannot be turned back, but the amount of aggravated customers, a well based support, flowing currency that when there was no payment option, there was still a way to get lindens with trusted brokers.

Now it is; Error in payment. 

Linden's r4eply: Use a credit card to show if you are trusted enough to go in debt.

Customer base; Maybe half of it does not use a credit card.

Most satisfied clientele: Credit card users.

Most eager to wanbt a system that has no faults, quicker response to errors and any of the mentioned troubleshooting: Non credit card users.

In short: If anyone without a credit card would feel so much as obliged to lend a hand in this matter, would be well received. I am getting a headache from credit card users and their less than normal way of answering.

Linden Lab has chosen to balance their liability due to fraud against their losses due to unhappy customers.

The result is what exists today. This is a normal reply from a credit card holder.

I can understand your frustration but as equal residents, all we can do is tell you what's available and if I recall, other methods of payment were listed already.

A Visa-backed debit card based on a bank or building society current account is a viable means of payment for LL. I've bought L$, paid tier and yearly subscriptions with this method since 2006. Obviously other financial companies supply debit cards, but the only one I have personal experience of is Visa.

As I don't know where you are or how banking works there, I can only speak from my own experience of this working from a UK bank acccount. They even handle the Sterling-to-US$ transaction invisibly and at a very low cost.

i use paypal for more than 8 years, and never encountered a problem that couldn't be resolved with a few easy steps.

There are more then enough options to pay for buying L$ or other fees.

The stories you read about here are 99% about people who insist on using non suported debit cards.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.