Adult, anime & furry industrial club looking for DJ's, Dancers, & Bartenders.

maeglutz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello all :) I'm opening a club on my homestead, designed for the anime & furry community in mind.
the club is set on an urban/industrial/grunge themed island, with a large dance floor & DJ booth.

as for genre's, i'm not picky. any music that is upbeat, interesting, able to dance to.. i'm down for :)
i prefer hardstyle, trap, metal, electronic, house, jpop, drum & bass, hip hop, bouce, etc..
i'd even be down for a few slow & easy listening nights, such as acoustic, but not regularly.
DJ's will recieve 100% of their tips, as long as they are a regularly scheduled DJ.

dancers will also be slightly hosts. i'd like them to greet and talk with the guests, and also RP.
we will have some poles by the dance floor, and also some in a private room upstairs.
depending on the traffic and how things are going, dancers will be needed in either or both places.
dancers will recieve 90% of their tips as pay to begin, and earn 100% if they do a good job :3

bartenders are just a fun RP we'd like to have around, keeping the guests talkative and having a good time.
bartenders can sit at the bar and "give out drinks" or just greet and chat with guests.
this role is great for anyone who wants to pop in every once in a while to earn some lindens without a schedule.
bartenders will recieve 90% of their tips as payment.

because we are newly opening, i'd like to invite people who are newer to DJing & dancing/hosting,
while also opening seasoned applicants with open arms as well. :3 my club is going to be very laid back.
we don't really have a theme and anyone is welcome here, as well as any type of music. if you're nervous
about dj'ing because you can't find a club with the kind of music you like, or you don't feel like you fit in anywhere,
i'd really like to have you here !! we will work with you to find a schedule you can feel comfortable with, as we
don't really have a schedule yet either. :P 

our club is on a homestead with many mall locations and 3 mainstore locations for popular stores. 
traffic does not seem to be an issue already, even though we are not opened yet :3

if you are interested, have any questions, wanna check out the club -- anything! contact me in world

maeglutz

Hi Mae

I read your posting in the SL forum and wanted to let you know that MAGE Magazine is offering advertising for our Halloween special edition. 500 Lindens for a one page ad and 800 L for 2 pages. We distribute MAGE Magazine as a 3D book that you can view inworld by dragging from your inventory and rezzing on the ground. We distribute this 3D book for free and encourage our subscribers to share with friends as the book has copy and transfer permissions. In other words, if you place an ad with us, this ad will be in circulation for as long as SL exists. We also have a website and will place an additional ad on our website for no extra charge if you place an ad with the inworld magazine. If you only wish to place an ad on the website the cost will be 300 L per ad.

For more information please send me an IM

0THELLA   (zero THELLA)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.