Identify Hair?

uesama

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think I can help much either. That blog post is 11 months old, and no wonder why he can't remember when he forgot to credit the hair.

I was looking at the hair, and asked myself: "Is it even rigged?" We know how difficult it is to fit a hat over a rigged mesh hair that can't be edited. You can see the middle image, the hair falls down over his chest on both sides, but when he turns, the hair appears to go into the chest as unrigged hair does. It can even be a prim hair.

Makes it a tough one to find. Not only a year old hairstyle, but it can even be older. Sorry that I can't say more... We must look at only the middle image to get an idea how it will look on a vendor, plus the hat hides the top of the hair.

Totally dumb question, but it's not attached to the hat? You checked it just to be sure?

Best guess would be that it is Dura hair, Dura hair at least, it appears as such to me, and I find it quite weird for a blogger to not know what hair it is, unless he really did not find the filre for it, but best of luck, scour a bit through the male section and go back to the year2011, maybe it will be listed there, or just go visit the shop inworld. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.