Sign in to follow this  
Josie Claven

Problems with Belleza Skin and their link for answers and help.

Question

Right click on the skin in inventory and view it's properties. Contact the person listed as creator via IM. If that does not work, make a notecard with your questions and send it to them, many people prefer this over IM.

8 answers to this question

Right click on the skin in inventory and view it's properties. Contact the person listed as creator via IM. If that does not work, make a notecard with your questions and send it to them, many people prefer this over IM.

As yon WeeWillie said, it's important to always try demos of skins before buying.  Many include 'painted' hair, which can be difficult or impossible to hide, depending on the prim hair you choose to wear.  That can be good if you want a shaved-head look but I've been caught-out by it before and would only ever buy completely-bald now.

However, the real reason I'm posting is to remind you that this is a resident-to-resident site and open to the whole world via google.  Not a good idea to include your email address!  You might want to edit that out, but it's probably too late now :-(

You should also note that, were this a platform for communicating with Linden Lab, they would not get involved in what is an inter-resident issue.

The one to IM or send a notecard is not the creator.  Her profile sends you to her Brand Manager, Felicity Blumenthal, if you have questions that the FAQ doesn't answer.

The answer to this is pretty simple. Each skin comes in 4 variants: dark tan, dark tan (cleavage), dark tan HB and dark tan HB (cleavage).

HB means hairbase, so those skins do have a hairbase on the scalp and the skin you mentioned has a dark one, just like the eyebrows.

If you don't want to wear it that way you should wear either the dark tan or dar tan (cleavage)

Hope this helps

• Like 2

Well done Sandra, sounds like the perfect answer - have some kudos :-)

PS: @ Others, the link in the OP does not have an 's' on skin, that's probably the link problem

Josie Claven wrote:

Each skin is numbered and includes 3 styles you can wear, i.e..
Skin #15 Dark Tan, Skin #15 Dark Tan HB (cleavage), and Skin #15 Dark Tan Skin HB (cleavage)
.....I am not quite sure what the difference is between the two HB cleavage versions.  At any rate, on every numbered skin, all the non-cleavage indicated ones and one of the HB cleavage ones always puts a dark or black scalp on my avatar.

It looks like the wrong combination has been put into the pack...You have 2 the same instead of one for: Skin #15 Dark Tan (cleavage) and Skin #15 Dark Tan(HB)