Having major issues when logging in

HayleyDixon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sounds to me it can be related to the rolling restarts, or your connection is messed up.

Instead of re install and caches ( never do un less really needed) i would start with resetting everything what has to do with your connection... router/modem, and machine.

If that not helps try going to a empty region to see if its better there.

Be patient... restarts are done now so SL should be stable again.

of nothing helps ask for a restart of the region if it's mainland, or your landlord.

if really nothing helps... send in a ticket, but response to that can take a while to several days.

2 answers to this question

sounds to me it can be related to the rolling restarts, or your connection is messed up.

Instead of re install and caches ( never do un less really needed) i would start with resetting everything what has to do with your connection... router/modem, and machine.

If that not helps try going to a empty region to see if its better there.

Be patient... restarts are done now so SL should be stable again.

of nothing helps ask for a restart of the region if it's mainland, or your landlord.

if really nothing helps... send in a ticket, but response to that can take a while to several days.

Thanks for posting an answer, yes I am aware of Tuesday rolling restarts and it did say they were done for over an hour before I logged in and now almost 2hrs later same issues. I don't think it's my connection because my partner, who is in a different country in RL also had the same exact issues, although I did try that also prior. I can't get anywhere else, only log into home all the time and not able to TP out but perhaps someone could suggest a location I can put into the log in screen. I will try asking for a restart should support get back to me, also had already submitted a ticket :)

Open to any other suggestions

Thanks again!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.