Looking for both male and female body shading templates

Emerald Ansome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been wanting to start a line of skin tight clothes for men and women to sell on the Marketplace, but the one big thing that is blocking me from getting started is that I cannot find a creator who has made quality shading/highlight templates for both male and female avatars.  I am partial to Eloh Eliot's templates, but she still has not made a decent male template.

The reason I want to find male and female templates from one creator is for continuity of style.  Using a female template from one creator and a make one from another creates a sort of stylistic disharmony between the two.

And don't ask me about "fake bake."  I already have tried using it and I still cannot figure out how to make it look fashionable.

Also, I am no good at shading an avi by myself.  Every attempt I have made ended up looking juvenile.

So, I am looking for both a male and female avatar shading/highlight template in psd format that is suitable for making form fitting clothing (no wrinkles or wrinkles that can be turned off).  I would really like to go through with this endeavor.

Thank you very much for your swift and helpful answers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.