Sign in to follow this  
Velk Kerang

Outfits won't save.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Outfits won't save. I am using Firestorm and all it does is make a folder when I try to save an oufit in appearance. Anyone else having this problem?

So first thing. If you do a character test from the develop menu it will then allow you to start saving outfits again. I do have this issue from time to time. I am curious if you use the Android mobile client Lumiya in addition to Firestorm?

No just Firestorm mainly. I have used Singularity and Metabolt, but mostly Firestorm. I had this problm on my laptop and then I did a fresh install on my new pc and still having this issue. I've never logged in SL from my phone or an android before. I'll do what you suggested and see how it goes and let ya know. Thanks for the help. :)

Yes I am, I am a firestorm user too and only just noticed I was happily saving outfits BUT when i have gone to wear them there is nothing in the folder :smileymad: Did you solve your issue or is this something we cant do with firestorm ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.