Account on hold

Rocky1112

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi i am writting here from my alt account cause since 2 days i cant log in my normal account. My account is "on hold" and have no clue why, didnt do anything wrong. I also submitted a ticket but the problem is i dont know why email address i used for my normal account. I also mentioned this in my ticket but it would be nice if someone from the support here can help me with my problem.

We are just residents here and the few Lindens that read this particular subforum are techs not admin people and so can do nothing.

You account is on hold because LL is investigating something.  It may not be anything you did wrong and probably isn't if you know you have done nothing.  Your account may have been compromised somehow or you may have been an innocent party that was paid by someone with stolen money etc.  There is nothing you can do but wait until the investigation is finished and cooperate with LL if they contact you for anything.  It could be a short time or a few days.  LL will not tell you much due to privacy concerns for the party that caused the investigation who is innocent until proven guilty.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.