Sign in to follow this  
Quinn Lysette

hi ya see i need me a good girl for a friend thats not psyko or wierd by that i mean

if u put in ur profile stuff lik ethis

real life n sl dont mix or the sumtimes funny loading...... 

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u reported for impersonating a female

so if ur a real good girla dn u have kik skype or any other means to keep in touch so we can get on at the same time

Quinn Lysette wrote:

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u reported for impersonating a female

so if ur a real good girla dn u have kik skype or any other means to keep in touch so we can get on at the same time

If u spel lik etha, ur wierd, k?

its the keybord i made a mistake n got the 20 bux wireless keybord from walmart :(

sometime next week il be gettin the new designer bluetooth keyboard at best buy whooo hoooo !!!

Quinn Lysette wrote:

its the keybord i made a mistake n got the 20 bux wireless keybord from walmart
:(

sometime next week il be gettin the new designer bluetooth keyboard at best buy whooo hoooo !!!

Quinn Lysette wrote:

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u
reported for impersonating a female

Oh honey, that's not how that works, you know that right? You can't report someone for impersonating a female any more than I can report you for impersonating the english language.

HenleyRosebud wrote:

Oh honey, that's not how that works, you know that right? You can't report someone for impersonating a female any more than I can report you for impersonating the english language.

HenleyRosebud you just made my day with that response. Somehow I don't think it is the cheap keyboard that is responsible for the bad spelling. I diagnose an error between the keyboard and the chair. 

Saz Ninetails wrote:

HenleyRosebud wrote:

HenleyRosebud you just made my day with that response. Somehow I don't think it is the cheap keyboard that is responsible for the bad spelling. I diagnose an error between the keyboard and the chair. 

We get the impression that it's the part in contact with the chair that is directing the typing.  ;)

Quinn Lysette wrote:

What are you, 12 years old? If you want something real I suggest you turn off the computer, walk out your front door and find someone.