Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Quinn Lysette

hi ya see i need me a good girl for a friend thats not psyko or wierd by that i mean

Recommended Posts

if u put in ur profile stuff lik ethis

 

real life n sl dont mix or the sumtimes funny loading...... 

 

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u reported for impersonating a female

 

so if ur a real good girla dn u have kik skype or any other means to keep in touch so we can get on at the same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quinn Lysette wrote:

if u put in ur profile stuff lik ethis

 

real life n sl dont mix or the sumtimes funny loading...... 

 

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u reported for impersonating a female

 

so if ur a real good girla dn u have kik skype or any other means to keep in touch so we can get on at the same time

If u spel lik etha, ur wierd, k?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its the keybord i made a mistake n got the 20 bux wireless keybord from walmart :(

 

sometime next week il be gettin the new designer bluetooth keyboard at best buy whooo hoooo !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quinn Lysette wrote:

its the keybord i made a mistake n got the 20 bux wireless keybord from walmart
:(

 

sometime next week il be gettin the new designer bluetooth keyboard at best buy whooo hoooo !!!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quinn Lysette wrote:

if u put in ur profile stuff lik ethis

 

real life n sl dont mix or the sumtimes funny loading...... 

 

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u
reported for impersonating a female

 

so if ur a real good girla dn u have kik skype or any other means to keep in touch so we can get on at the same time

Oh honey, that's not how that works, you know that right? You can't report someone for impersonating a female any more than I can report you for impersonating the english language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


HenleyRosebud wrote:

Oh honey, that's not how that works, you know that right? You can't report someone for impersonating a female any more than I can report you for impersonating the english language.


HenleyRosebud you just made my day with that response. Somehow I don't think it is the cheap keyboard that is responsible for the bad spelling. I diagnose an error between the keyboard and the chair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saz Ninetails wrote:


HenleyRosebud wrote:

Oh honey, that's not how that works, you know that right? You can't report someone for impersonating a female any more than I can report you for impersonating the english language.


HenleyRosebud you just made my day with that response. Somehow I don't think it is the cheap keyboard that is responsible for the bad spelling. I diagnose an error between the keyboard and the chair. 

We get the impression that it's the part in contact with the chair that is directing the typing.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quinn Lysette wrote:

if u put in ur profile stuff lik ethis

 

real life n sl dont mix or the sumtimes funny loading...... 

 

ya if u do that it means ur wierd and ur a gay preting to be female in sl so all that does is get u reported for impersonating a female

 

so if ur a real good girla dn u have kik skype or any other means to keep in touch so we can get on at the same time

What are you, 12 years old? If you want something real I suggest you turn off the computer, walk out your front door and find someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...