How do I stop prims from being returned when a rezzed object goes over the plot's prim limit?

Grimrod

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

No, locking won't prevent that.  It will keep you or others from being able to edit or move your object, but the servers have a higher directive.  They have to do what it takes to keep you under your L.I. limit.  Usually, that means preventing the last object from rezzing, but all bets are off if someone drops an attached object.  Even blocking Object Entry won't work in those cases.

You have a couple of options.

• Don't completely fill your land with objects.  Leave enough spare capacity for visitors and their vehicles.  This would be my preference.
  • Prohibit object entry on your land
  • Prohibit entry to anyone not on your access list, with ban lines or a security system.

The OP was stating when someone else entered their land, their stuff was returned rather than the new entry. SL return for being over prims isn't a last rezzed, first returned, unfortunately. It's totally random. On the sim where I RP, we've had griefer attacks with parts of builds that have been there for months returned while the griefer objects remain. 

The easiest way to prevent the return is to not allow object entry. That will prevent their boat from entering your parcel.

Good Luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.