Looking for a Business Partner (Sales/Marketing)

Villain Baroque

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you interested in becomming an (almost) equal partner in an established business with over 1'000 exclusively and originally products? All the products are created by me - no "out of the box" or  Reseller stuff.

Due to the RL death of my SL partner the position of Sales & Marketing Manager is vacant.

No money needed - I need your time and devotion to the job and not your money!
This is an opportunity for you to earn money not some scam to get your money.

I don't pay wages. If you are looking for an employment search at other places. You profit from the success of the business.

Your job

• Promotion of the business.
  • Communicate with our group (> 600 members)
  • Relationship to the press in SL.
  • Search words and Search Ranking in SL.
  • Maintain the marketplace.
  • Anything else you can think of to further sales

What you should offer

Ample time:

2 to 3 hours per day minimum on average.

Experience in Second Life:

Minimum one year, two is better.

Language:

A fluent use of the english language, a second major language is welcome.

Sexual orientation:

Your sexual orientation is yours. Our customers are straight, gay, lesbian - whatever they like and I expect you to have no prejudices against any form of sexual orientation whatever your personal preferences may be.

What I would like you to offer (open to discussion)

Timezone:

My timezone is GMT +1. A certain compatibility of our timezones  seems obligatory.

Most of our customers are female.  Since I am male myself I would prefer to have a business partner who can provide the female view on life.

State of mind:

Open minded - fun loving - no drama queen - not depressive

Overall you should be a happy person with a positive view on life

Relationship:

While your relationship in SL  is basically none of my business, I deem it difficult to maintain a long-term SL partnership and be successful in business as well. You may convince me otherwise.

Secondary obligations:

Cheer me up when I feel down - I will do the same for you of course. Sometimes a distraction from business is needed to stay successful.  A visit to a club, ballroom, concert, party can work wonders to restore the batteries of creativity. Join me.

What I offer

• A grown business (founded in 2007) on two homestead sims owned by me.
  • 40% of the revenues after tier and marketing expenses as soon as we get profitable again and right from the beginning.
  • After a successful trial period of three months I would like to make this a permanent agreement.

Next steps

Interested?

If I sparked your interest, the next two steps are yours to make.

Orientation:

Visit my sims "Rockje" and "Villain". Have a look around. See what I created and what I sell.  Get a first impression of the business.

First Contact:

Please drop me a notecard. No prior IM please.

In the notecard you should provide the following information:

• Tell me a bit about you and your Second Life

• What has been your most positive and what has been your most negative experience in SL?

• Why do you think you are the right person for this.

• Give me a rough idea of what you would like to change in the existing business, where would you like to focus first in your sales efforts?

• Questions you want me to answer before we proceed.

Second Contact:

If you sparked my interest with your notecard I will contact you for a further in-world discussion.

Decision:

Well, if you like my creative mind and I like your drive this may be  "the beginning of a long friendship".

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.