LL very unhelpful with avatar skin problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Earlier I put in a trouble ticket over my default avatar. Mainly, it's a problem that first developed back in 2009, when I first joined SL. My body is warped and black, and the face is flat with no nose, and I've never figured out how to repair it, so I've just worn furry avatars over it, but I want to get it fixed. This is response I get:

"Our records show that your Second Life account has a Basic (free) membership. Basic members have a variety of Support options open to them (you can file cases about most account issues, billing issues, marketplace issues, and some technical issues), but are not eligible for extended service options. The issue that you are asking about is not one that is supported for Basic members."

Really? Even though I've been in SL for nearly 7 years, you people won't help a long-time member of Second Life? (I did have premium membership but had to cancel it in 2011 after losing my job and having financial hardships since) No wonder why a lot of people dislike LL, they have no sense of loyalty to long-time SLers. I mentioned it to them in a reply, and got this as a response:

"I understand your frustration, but extended support is available only for our premium members. "

Yep, good sense of loyalty, LL.

it's quite simple... if you'r no member of a club you can't get the benefits of it... you made the choice to run around free, so you will not get official support.

Next to that... your problem is so simple that you can ask in the forums for a solution, no need to use a technician for a little attachment/wearable issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Well what do you expect?

You aren't a premium account so they don't make money out of You. So they don't care about Your problems either.

Their answer is a very polite meaning of saying "**bleep** You!"

In fact, they don't even care nor are they helpful towards premium residents unless You own a lot of sims.

This is not a rant, but pure experience over the last eight years.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.