Sign in to follow this  
Blondin Linden

Who are we missing

I'm still waiting to hear back from a few of the invitees but I wanted to open up a thread and see if you guys had suggestions for people who might make a good addition to our forum here. Any thoughts?

I don't know who's been invited, but I'd certainly suggest Amethyst Rosencrans (or someone from Sensations), ditto someone from Excite, Stoker Serpentine, Marine Kelley, Kitty Barnett,  Athalia Opus (or someone from Open Collar),  Sassy Romano (Sassy's Bad Day products) and Qie Niangao (on the grounds he's an automatic asset to any group).

i dont know if this person was inviited, but  i would propose nicole sugarbeet. to represedn the cam community, and also, she is the keeper of the scamemrs list that many many's rely on to know aobut those commiting fraud in the adult services arena..

Stroker is in as he is the one who referred me and I think he put a word in for Amethyst.  Someone who runs a region like Grizzly (Bukkake Bliss) or Hard Rust (Hard Alley) may be good too as they have a different spin on things and Marine would be at the top of the list though she is very shy about talking. She is an old friend and I can talk to her if you want.

I would also consider Jennifer Brennan of Luna Animations and Alicia Stella of Alicia Stella Designs.

We have Javier from Excite on board.