How can i earn Lindens, without buying?

JDFOREVER2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

L$100 is only about 40 cents U.S. (about 1.6 Reals), so that's much less than you probably pay for a cup of coffee.  You can earn that small amount of money in SL by entering contests in clubs, or you can play games like Linden Realms or PaleoQuest.  In PaleoQuest, for example, you can get L$100 by completing all five quests.

To earn more than that, you really need to have some skill as a creator ( a scripter, a designer, a builder, or an animator) or as a performer ( a musician or a DJ, maybe).  There are very few "jobs" for unskilled workers in SL.  Take a look at the InWorld Employment forum to see what is available.

It really dnt matter if you have skills i am a texture artist an im not able to make nothing here yet on imvu i do just well in making money for my work. an we cap in how much u can spend here. so it dnt matter how skill you are if you new you not going make nothing no one going hire you trust me i try... they dnt care how talented you are were you came from. they rather rude.... u need wait over 30 days or delete ur account an go to imvu were u can make money an dnt have to wait to be 30 days old.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.