Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out last night to support me at Pannies!  You guys are really the best!  I apologize for not being able to name everyone who was there. 
It's always more fun when everyone is interacting and overacting in some cases.  Just a couple of thoughts on the evening:

• Keli, thank you for inviting me to the Hangout last night to hear Mags fantastic DJing.  Mags you rocked!
  • Thank you to my Ladies who Lunch for your fantastical skills as backup dancers. 
  • I'm glad Maddy didn't fall off the stage
  • Dillon, I did not wake up with a headache, despite you being tp'd directly onto my head on stage.  You know how to make an entrance
  • Quinn, thank you for staying up so late and sacrificing your precious sleep to hear me butcher some otherwise beautiful songs.
  • Gypsy, thank you again for recommending me to Pannie, and for your help when I first started this journey!
  • Suspiria, thank you for putting word out there, and for the embarrassing videos.  :P
  • GG and Mieke, thank you for the encouragement and idea to try to to begin with! 

There was so much going on, I could not read the chat, so forgive me for not mentioning something specific to everyone.  You all are awesome, and I'm honored that you took your time to come and hang out with me! 

I just wanted to say thanks!!!

(edited to add some I forgot to mention in the beginning)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.