Looking for a lost art in SL with a open and honest business partner with a great personality

SpencerBlake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to invite you to listen to a story, my story. I hope by the end of this there will be people that will honestly like to help.

My name is MƠƠƝƧƬƦƲƇƘ MƛƊӇƛƬƬЄƦ (SpencerBlake). this avatar is my 2nd avatar which is a little over 3 years old. I have been playing since oct 06 though. The reason i joined at that time was due to not being able to work in real anymore. I developed a rare medical condtion called tardive dyskensia. I t has the symptoms of cervical dystonia. with constant migraines to my neck contorting out of my control. it is a chronic condtion and it changes how i am feeling in a given day. I created a club on this account in the hopes i could make money and for a short time i was almost making it all back. I run a club called The Mountain Cave Club. We have been very succesful up until about 3 months ago when i had to deal with some real finances.. i am permanetly on disabilty and dont get much.

The Mountain Cave Club took about 4 months to build and is very unique to most clubs in SL. We offer almost everythingfor everyone on the grid. WE dont limit the music whether it is live music talent, DJS or karaoke. We also have several other features that appeal to all walks of life in SL. We dont limit who can come into our Club. LGBT friendly, furries dragons dinosaurs, vampires. The only thing we wont allow in our club is nudity. anything else goes. As long as your respectful you can come. I want to break past the stereotypes and focus on all of our love of music. I have created packages for new employees from gestures to Notecards for people who havent worked in a club before. Our club has been nominated for multiple Avis choice awards and stands out among others, due to my ability and our staff to make people feel like family when they come in. We really are a nice place to come and enjoy talent in SL. That being said i can no longer put all my money into SL and I am looking for a financial partner and several managers to help run the place. I do want to extend into the night while i am asleep and have people come in and feel welcome. I wanted to get the day shifts filled with djs live singers and hostesses then extend to the UK and other people on that side of the world. as for numbers i am on a parcel where i only have to pay cost since the sim is owned by a good friend. I currently have half a region and the club can hold 100 people. Out traffic on a regular basis used to be anywhere between 18-21k . Our club is very unique in that we dont limit the music we allow people to express themsleves however they wish. as long as we have our 3 and only rules done. 1 if you have to cancel a set let management know before 10 am that day 2. due to having the events posted in SL events at least 2 days advance and 3rd be friendly and respectable to everyone. We have 100% tips to all staff but we encourage people to ask to tip the venue.

This is my real job and i treat everyone with respect. We dont allow or tolerate any drama and will deal with it very swiftly. Basically what i am asking is help in help pay for certain Services so i can have a purpose in life. I dont want to go and just accept the fact that i cant work in real anymore and not doing anything about it. i dont want to just play games on my computer and i want to give people the enjoyment of music at my club. I am planning on closing the club down the end of october. If i cant find a business partner with some financial help with the club then i will have to. If you can message me in world or reply to this post i would very much love the help. Please let us work together and make this place great once again. I truly beleive we can actually make money doing it .. i just need help with it. A heartfelt honest guy looking for a friend and business partner. I have other things i would like to implement in the club and am willing to discuss these with a serious person willing to help out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.