Proficient Scripter Needed

Naughty Feila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see this post got moved, making my response here now irrelevent. :D

Inworld Employment is the correct forum for this according to the rules here. I based some earlier comments off of your profile at my.secondlife.com - figuring out what you do - you're right that I shouldn't have made assumptions but I felt that if it were me looking for a scripting task, knowing more about the application and how the data may have been used would be important. My intent was only to highlight possible risk in lieu of better information, but I'll choose words more carefully in future. :)

For clarity: I am happy to remove this post now that it's in the correct forum. It was never my intention to get in the middle of a genuine posting for a scripter, was just adding maybe-relevant 'stuff' to help bring scripters who were aware of risk but not deterred by challenge.

Sorry about any mix-up!

Thanks Freya.  No I actually wanted it in the Scripting Forum, since that is where most serious scripters hang out.

Being one of the largest businesses on SL, im more than aware of the TOS.   And my projects are well within it's guidelines.   Weirs how you would automatically assume that it wouldnt be... but ok...

Thanks.

I code in various languages as well as do art and design work. So doing LSL and PHP work would not be hard at all. Currently working on a game in the sim Business Park. Curious what you have in mind. IM or send me a notecard as its rare im on forums. Would love to talk more.

P.S. Attached some random pieces for the game plus a random "much safer web version" of my digital art. Often more into dark and gore. But I can digitally paint much of anything. Yes may not be needed but I can often code and provide concept works of what I am also doing.

- Sieben Ochs ("seven")

• 4 weeks later...

11 years LSL experience, not the cheapest, just the best

Architecture ★ Custom Building ★ Custom Scripting ★Sim Design/Monitoring ★ Terraforming ★Animation ★Clothing
Owner of It's A Beautifull Day! clothes stores.
I have a computer science degree and have been working in computers 25+ yrs. I am Sun Certified. 
Accomplished programmer in LSL, java, C, C++, Perl, UNIX Shell, PHP, SQL, PLSQL 
30 rs experience in Graphic Arts industry
Second Life References: 
Complete SIM design and animated interactive areas
Plenty of references and demos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.