Freed a slave...

MissOlaOfficial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a noob, so I'm gonna end up asking some dumb a** questions lol but who cares right? Lol I know I don't, butttttt anyways, I went to some prison like area and this girl was telling me how she was captured and stuck for a long time, is that really possible for a slave to be stuck and trapped? I sent her a tp at a beach and she just left like that. Was that just roleplay or could she have really been trapped?:matte-motes-agape:

Nobody can really be trapped, at least not to an extend that they couldn't rewoke themself. Many of those tools used to trap an avatar use a system called RLV, which is a feature found in a couple of third party viewers. It allows certain scripted objects to gain some controll over your avatar. Its pretty popular among BDSM people and those who need it for roleplay in general.

But its nothing that can't be turned off, if you really need to. If that girl wanted to get free (because maybe she got bored), she could have turned of RLV and relogged or she could habe logged off and simply relog with a different viewer, that hasn't RLV turned on.

I can remember, back in the day, during a hunt, that a "slave" was with her "master". She was working on the hunt. The master got cute and turned off her ability to purchase stuff. She logged out and then logged back in and, in public, told hin in no uncertain terms that she enjoyed RPing with him but he best not mess with her ability to shop or he was going to be out one slave.

I was howling behind my screen.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.