Is this a scammer?

Supersatan3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hai Guyz,

I was IM'd out of the blue by an Avatar less than 1 day old:

[20:15:47] Second Life: Incoming message from Scammer Resident
[20:15:47] Scammer: Hello, would like to participate in the promotion of Second Life 1000000 lindens? it's easy to just make a donation to the terminal Scammer, called (secondborderless) and answer the question:

WHAT YOU WOULD DO WITH A MILLION LINDENS?

The lindens collected will be used to feed children in five areas of south Africa.

We appreciate your cooperation.
[20:16:46] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Are you a 501(C) organization, where is a link to your site?
[20:19:26] Scammer: my name is Alexandra, I just distribute messages, look in my this profile, the doubts must be taken in the called terminal (secondborderless), which functions as an IA.
[20:20:52] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Are you a bot, how do I know this isn't a scam?
[20:23:08] Scammer: I'm not a bot, and is not required donate sir, but my job is only to distribute messages
[20:23:23] Scammer: we thank for your cooperation sir.
[20:23:37] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): WHat do you mean your job?
[20:26:11] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Who hired you to distribute messages?
[20:26:54] Scammer: It is my Job
[20:27:04] Scammer: I send messages of Second Life terminal and also do I solve technical problems such as faulty accounts and possible flaws in the system software.
[20:27:37] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): What organization do you work for, does it have a website?
[20:29:54] Scammer: yes sir, my name is in second life record, and my password is standard since 2014.
[20:30:49] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): but your avatar is only one day old
[20:33:14] Scammer: yes sir, each campaign an avatar is necessary, and in fact I'm not an avatar, I am only a code, have no body or anything, I just need to distribute messages, do not need the body or items for this.
[20:33:41] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Who created you?
[20:36:32] Scammer: Sir I have no body, why not need but I am a normal person, my job is only to distribute messages, but in fact my name is Alexandra and I did not play, just work for those who play Second Life
[20:39:29] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Who gave you your job, who do you take orders from?
[20:42:57] Scammer: sir I work for organizations who buy slices of Second Life, as companies buy shares, but in an unusual way, and I take orders from breeders and also desigs of the game.
[20:43:39] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): So you are a freelancer then?
[20:46:30] Scammer: more or less, I work for a series of companies, and at the same time for no specific
[20:46:53] Scammer: and sir is not mandatory make the donation, it's just a suggestion.
[20:47:21] Scammer: we appreciate your cooperation
[20:47:34] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): BUt how do I know the donation is going to what you say it is going to, and not into someone's personal bank account?

Is this legit, and has anyone else gotten this message?

Ya need to mess with them next time they do that. For example.

Scammer: Hello, would like to participate in the promotion of Second Life 1000000 lindens? it's easy to just make a donation to the terminal Scammer, called (secondborderless) and answer the question:

The lindens collected will be used to feed children in five areas of south Africa.

You: Hello you have just IMed the hooters bot if you would like to participate in our hooters survey please type 1, if not please type 2.

Scammer: 2

You: Hello you have just selected to participate in our masterbaition survey. Please press 1 if you use your right hand or 2 if you use your left hand. Press 3 if you'd rather not say.

Scammer: 3

You: Hello you have just selected to participate in our **bleep** pleasures survey. Please press 1 if you like it wide or 2 if ya like it long or 3 if ya want both and 4 to end the survey.

I think ya'll get the point now. lol

And you do this so on and so on with off the wall stuff and I promise you that you will not have scammer issues anymore. lmao :)

Supersatan3 wrote:

Hai Guyz,

I was IM'd out of the blue by an Avatar less than 1 day old:

[20:15:47] Second Life: Incoming message from Scammer Resident

[20:15:47] Scammer: Hello, would like to participate in the promotion of Second Life 1000000 lindens? it's easy to just make a donation to the terminal Scammer, called (secondborderless) and answer the question:

We appreciate your cooperation.

[20:16:46] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Are you a 501© organization, where is a link to your site?

[20:19:26] Scammer: my name is Alexandra, I just distribute messages, look in my this profile, the doubts must be taken in the called terminal (secondborderless), which functions as an IA.

[20:20:52] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Are you a bot, how do I know this isn't a scam?

[20:23:08] Scammer: I'm not a bot, and is not required donate sir, but my job is only to distribute messages

[20:23:23] Scammer: we thank for your cooperation sir.

[20:23:37] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): WHat do you mean your job?

[20:26:11] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Who hired you to distribute messages?

[20:26:54] Scammer: It is my Job

[20:27:04] Scammer: I send messages of Second Life terminal and also do I solve technical problems such as faulty accounts and possible flaws in the system software.

[20:27:37] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): What organization do you work for, does it have a website?

[20:29:54] Scammer: yes sir, my name is in second life record, and my password is standard since 2014.

[20:30:49] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): but your avatar is only one day old

[20:33:14] Scammer: yes sir, each campaign an avatar is necessary, and in fact I'm not an avatar, I am only a code, have no body or anything, I just need to distribute messages, do not need the body or items for this.

[20:33:41] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Who created you?

[20:36:32] Scammer: Sir I have no body, why not need but I am a normal person, my job is only to distribute messages, but in fact my name is Alexandra and I did not play, just work for those who play Second Life

[20:39:29] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): Who gave you your job, who do you take orders from?

[20:42:57] Scammer: sir I work for organizations who buy slices of Second Life, as companies buy shares, but in an unusual way, and I take orders from breeders and also desigs of the game.

[20:43:39] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): So you are a freelancer then?

[20:46:30] Scammer: more or less, I work for a series of companies, and at the same time for no specific

[20:46:53] Scammer: and sir is not mandatory make the donation, it's just a suggestion.

[20:47:21] Scammer: we appreciate your cooperation

[20:47:34] Private Snuffy (supersatan3): BUt how do I know the donation is going to what you say it is going to, and not into someone's personal bank account?

Is this legit, and has anyone else gotten this message?

This sounds like the Ebola Monkey Man has finally come to Second Life.

Second Life is the real scam around here.  I been here 4 times now, never statyed for more than a week.  Could never understand how it works, no help at all, spent money got nothing.  One time I even paid for a premimum membership, I was suppose to get a piece of land, never got that.  Second Life is a waste of money and time  GOOD BYE

Denryn15 wrote:

Second Life is the real scam around here.  I been here 4 times now, never statyed for more than a week.  Could never understand how it works, no help at all, spent money got nothing.  One time I even paid for a premimum membership, I was suppose to get a piece of land, never got that.  Second Life is a waste of money and time  GOOD BYE

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

- attributed to various historical figures, rarely more true than this case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.