Sign in to follow this  
valerie Inshan

Friday thread: post your formal outfits!

Nice to have a Friday every week! :smileyvery-happy: Keep these awesome outfits coming!

(okay, today I'm not really formal, hanging out in Kowloon)

Snapshot_001.jpg

I'm not sure if we were over dressed for 1920s Berlin...... There seemed to be quite a few "poor" people around. And boy,  was it expensive. I needed a wheelbarrow full of Deutsche Marks to pay for the first round of drinks!

Berlin 1920.jpg

Well Rhonda, I would rather admire your own picture contributions to the "lingerie" thread! However, thank you for the nice comments. P.S, I'm rather hoping that picture 3 is the real you.

Well .. instead of just lurking and enjoying .. I figured it was time to add a tiny bit. A simple snapshot of one of my newest acquisitions .. Edouard Tux from RFyre:

Edouard Tux_003.png

Tem Haalan wrote:

I'm not sure if we were over dressed for 1920s Berlin...... There seemed to be quite a few "poor" people around. And boy,  was it expensive. I needed a wheelbarrow full of Deutsche Marks to pay for the first round of drinks!

Berlin 1920.jpg

Great photo Tem! The perfect outfits for a perfect place! You are just so in the 1920s mood here!

Thanks for joining Darrius! Wow! How do you look handsome and classy in this tux! (/me rushes to the store to buy the same for my man!) :smileyvery-happy:

Well, I don't have too many dresses for my avatar at the moment, but I do have something. I bought that kimono a couple of weeks ago, and hadn't gotten a chance to try it on until recently. This picture came out beautifully! The reward was worth the wait, huh?In a Kimono