Friday thread: post your formal outfits!

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah!!! Thank you for posting Ian! You look very handsome and your tuxedo is just perfect class. May I ask where you found it?

Your photo is a great composition: I love the way the Guernica painting matches your outfit. So elegant.

(PS: I can see you still live in my house, lol!)

Loren Twine wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Men's formal seems so dull compared to the wonderful women's gowns.

I'm sure you'd look
funny
Fabulous in a gown too!  But where's your rags from? They look nice.

Hope that Ian are back to reply. But it looks like a Rebel Hope tux. I have the female version. I love it when guys wear prim sleeves and other details, instead of the painted on freebie tuxedos. Guys who dress up are a rare gem in SL indeed.

3635763509_c0a92225ec_o.jpg

Marianne Little wrote:

Hope that Ian are back to reply. But it looks like a Rebel Hope tux. I have the female version. I love it when guys wear prim sleeves and other details, instead of the painted on freebie tuxedos. Guys who dress up are a rare gem in SL indeed.

This female tux looks fantastic on you! So feminine! (BTW, where did you get this fantastic updo hair?!!!).

As for guys dressing up, I agree, they are too rare. I fight with my partner everyday to get him proper clothes! :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you for the comments about my suit. The tails are from SF Designs. 

I love some of the men's formal suits that are available. Probably my favourite formal suit is from Gabriel.

And to the comment about me wearing a gown - the last time I did that it became rather obvious that my avatar was in desparate need of a wax. My eyes watered at the very thought.

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Thank you for the comments about my suit. The tails are from SF Designs. 

I love some of the men's formal suits that are available. Probably my favourite formal suit is from Gabriel.

And to the comment about me wearing a gown - the last time I did that it became rather obvious that my avatar was in desparate need of a wax. My eyes watered at the very thought.

Thank you Ian. :smileyhappy:

A special 'Thanks' to all the GD forum posters for the years of lolz, wrinkled brows and concerns, I have been regularly reading many of your posts for years, ...and this is one of my first posts !  Your an intelligent colourful nutty bunch for sure.

1940's Charcoal Pinstripe w two tone Oxfords. (loc Zindra - Mar 18 2011)

PJ_Mar19_Pinstrip5.jpg

Plural Joans wrote:

A special 'Thanks' to
all
the GD forum posters for the years of lolz, wrinkled brows and concerns, I have been regularly reading many of your posts for years, ...and this is one of my first posts !  Your an intelligent colourful nutty bunch for sure.

1940's Charcoal Pinstripe w two tone Oxfords. (loc Zindra - Mar 18 2011)

PJ_Mar19_Pinstrip5.jpg

Welcome Plural! I'm glad you make one of your first posts is in this thread! Great outfit and beautiful picture, bravo!

(Does the dog bite?):smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Rhonda! I was waiting for you! :smileyvery-happy:

Oooo.  I haz a stalkR :smileytongue:

And thank you.  A year or so ago I was asked to give away the bride for a RL friend.    While shopping for a tux I bought a very nice one from edo, but in my search I ran across this and just had to have it :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.