Some mesh layers not showing despite graphics settings

Nyx Drezelan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a maitreya lara mesh body which I have had no problems with; however, one pair of stockings (an applier) I have will disappear on my screen when I zoom out, despite my draw distance being cranked to max. All of my friends say they can see them just fine on their screens, and even sent me a screenshot to prove it (we all have firestorm viewer).

What can I do (or what settings can I tweak) to make them show up properly for me? It's bugging the hell outta me lol

Here are my graphics settings:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/_Nyx__/screenshot.jpg
(sorry about the link; uploading the photo would not show up clear enough)

If it is just one pair of stockings I would assume possibly the texture for the applier might be funky. Try cranking down draw distance to something more like 120 meters and up the graphics quality perhaps. Texture cache is only as big as your graphics card and a huge draw distance could be a problem. Maybe try a new copy of the body and re-apply the stocks as a shot.

This all too often con be contributed to the openGL glitch, especially on mesh bodies. You dont say if you are wearing stockings on clothing or underwear layer so i will presume they are worn as underwear. Try clearing all layers and then reapplying, starting with the stockings first, followed by clothing. If you're wearing appliers on the clothing layer above the stockings try turning on the mask mode for that layer. If you are wearing mesh clothing you can apply the stockings on the clothing layer or hide the clothing layer completely to give the stockings layer a priority. 

As far as settings go thats pretty dependant on the capability of your graphics card and computer. Compare your settings to those of your friends who can see them when you can't and look at the differences between them.  There's also a lot of help in the FS group to help get the most out of your settings. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.