how do i create a support ticket

ParvatiGotn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

For this, you don't. You check the grid status page, and then you get up and take a walk, get some coffee, have a snack, start dinner, run errands, or do whatever else you need to do to pass the time until LL gets the grid back up and running. They already know there's a problem, and they're already fixing it. You'll just have to wait. 

For future reference, you can find the option to submit a support ticket under Help -> Contact Support, but it's unnecessary for you to do so right now for this issue.

Don't waste your time submitting a support case.  Instead, read the Grid Status blog ....

Unscheduled Maintenance

[Posted 10:54 AM PDT, 18 September 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please check back here for updates.

and then relax.

In the future, if you really do need to submit a support case, click HELP at the top of this page and then Submit a Support Case.

[2015/12/24 16:04] phillipk Resident shouts: HELP my account was hacked Please report my avatar name and get it banned Please!!
[2015/12/24 16:04] (Unnamed) shouts: HELP my account was hacked Please report my avatar name and get it banned Please!!
[2015/12/24 16:04] phillipk Resident shouts: HELP my account was hacked Please report my avatar name and get it banned Please!!
[2015/12/24 16:04] MadMaxFox Resident shouts: HELP my account was hacked

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.