I cannot connect to a simulator

Hailey Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

18 answers to this question

I have the same issue, loged out because of a graphical error, When I tried to log back in, I received the message, "Login failed. Unable to connect to a simulator." I get this message on the SL viewer and on FIrestorm, Singularity, and Alchemy even after restarting my computer and network.

AndromedaPrime said:

Same here - we have the familiar uninformative euphemism "unscheduled maintenance" listed on the grid status page. I have tried live chat but they don't know what's up. I do wish the grid status would give us mushrooms SOME indication what the problem is such as a broken database server or something

So, if they took the time to tell you exactly which wires were crossed, how much more would you really know?  And what difference would it make?  When they get it fixed, they'll get it fixed.

And here I'm thinking it was just me, but it looks like it's a few others, as well. I guess it's related to their unscheduled maintenance going on. 

I already tried all the other steps that were suggested for FS viewer, and of course, they never helped.

So, I guess it's just a wait out situation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.