Sign in to follow this  
Amari Kanto

Getting "Cannot connect to Simulator" on log in, yet can log into other accounts from the same PC?

Question

Some residents in some regions have been having login issues for the past couple of hours.  Always check the Grid Status Blog when you have problems like this to see if there's a major issue.

Unscheduled Maintenance

[Posted 10:54 AM PDT, 18 September 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please check back here for updates.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Some residents in some regions have been having login issues for the past couple of hours.  Always check the Grid Status Blog when you have problems like this to see if there's a major issue.

Unscheduled Maintenance

[Posted 10:54 AM PDT, 18 September 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please check back here for updates.

• Like 1

Hey. I am having the exact same issues. Alts log in but this particular account is having some real issues. None of my friends show as online on the website either. Its annoying because i just spent L on the Marketplace AND upgraded to premium today. As much as i hate to say it, i think all we can do is wait a few hours... :(

• Like 1

It doesn't happen often, but when it does, all you can do is relax. Linden Lab doesn't want the system to be down either. The Ops team is working hard to fix whatever it is.

I am also having the same issue one avatar can log in another cannot. They are in the midst of unscheduled maintenance so I have to say it is tied to that. All we can do is wait and hope it clears up soon and be patient.