Suggestion (Not sure where else to put this): Raising attachment limit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm certain it's been asked before, but I really would like to know...

With the rise of mesh objects and clothing rapidly replacing almost everyone's wardrobe, and in many cases mesh body parts replacing the default Linden Labs body, is there any chance we could please see the objects attachment limit rise significantly?

I am sure that I am not alone in constantly hitting the attachment limit and being forced to try and link different parts of my body and outfit together. The layers limit was just increased, so will we be seeing an increase in attachments as well? If it is not planned, could it be made a thing? I'm practically begging here. It's the only thing that I really do wish that would be changed about Second Life as it exists now.

I did not see a suggestions area, so I'm posting this where I think it might fit best. Please feel free to move this post. I promise I won't make a stink over it!

Nearly constantly, yes. I use mesh bodies and attachments, along with a variety of huds. It is especially hard when it comes to doing adult-themed kink outfits in addition to mesh bodies with fur, tails, ears and similar. I do link together what I can, when I can, but it is sadly not always something I can do. A good many people I know have the same issue, too, unfortunately.

I will move this over to the jira. Thank you for the information!

VincentAntony Renierd wrote:

Nearly constantly, yes. I use mesh bodies and attachments, along with a variety of huds. It is especially hard when it comes to doing adult-themed kink outfits in addition to mesh bodies with fur, tails, ears and similar. I do link together what I can, when I can, but it is sadly not always something I can do. A good many people I know have the same issue, too, unfortunately.

I will move this over to the jira. Thank you for the information!

So in other words you may be* a walking lag bomb.......We wonder what your Avatar Render Weight is.

*I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying "may be" because I don't know exactly what all your attachments are.  But I would be greatly surprised if I was wrong.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.