Profile picks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I recently got into drama over my profile picks teleportation points. The thing is I never knew it was on there

and Even though that was, I was told that the tp points wasn't at the area everyone was tping to, so everyone now kept teleporting into our home.

The person that owns the home got angry at me and said I changed them but I didn't.

I don't know why the teleportation points changed, but can someone please help me out, I changed them but was this a reset, re-roll or something and how do you turn off this teleporting points for picks?

If your home is on that same parcel then your landing point can be changed so that incoming teleports are directed to the landing point instead of anywheres. The only other way to fix it is to cancel the classified then readd it. If it's in your pick then you can just pick a new place to have it and edit that pick then update the teleport link to your current location. I've done this when I end up changing locations but I don't want to redo the pick itself.

Sassy Romano wrote:

My SL is just to dull, where's all this DRAMATAINMENT in my SL?

You should have just ignored the person complaining. A profile pick is a moment in time, nobody is under any obligation to trot through their picks to check their integrity by the hour.

I second the motion on this. Tell them to kiss your behind. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.