Can i get a refund if someone kicked me off the sim from a stall i rented with no reason/rule break?

PassMeAXanax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi All...

I was renting on a sim, and due to drama the person i rented from now kicked me off her sim, sent all my WK animals back, and no warning no reason why, no vovennant saying she had no rtefund policy on the stalls i rented and paid up to three months worth to her?

Can i get a refund or can linden do anyting?

3 answers to this question

No.

Land is usually non-refundable. I've never seen anywhere, in fact, that will offer a refund on land rental fees. 

As per usual, any landowner can ban any person for any reason. You say you did nothing wrong but that there was "drama." Maybe you did something and maybe you didn't, but you won't get a refund for your rent, period. Linden Labs won't interfere - it's a resident-to-resident dispute, as far as they're concerned, and they don't involve themselves in those. Live and learn. Don't cause or involve yourself in drama, especially with someone you're paying money to. 

• Like 2

You cannot get a refund unless the land owner agrees to give you one.  Nothing in the rules says that she has to.

Next time you rent, discuss payment and rental policies with the landlord up front, and don't pay more than one month's rent at a time.  It's not a guarantee, but it might help if problems develop later on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.