Aspie communities or players?

LenaMarie Susanowa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im an old player, and have been mostly active since like 2006 till 2013. I had tried coming back a few times but always grew bored because I have no clue where to go to make friends these days.  

As suggested in the title I'm a aspie, as in a person with aspergers, so I'm alittle strange, and a lot shy but I can be fun, warm and loyal when I open up. I don't let what I have get in the way so I'm trying to get out there and make some patient and understanding friends.

in the past I was interested in role play a lot but I'd come to realize it's mostly very empty, so this time I'm looking to make some real friends not character friends,

thanks.

LenaMarie Susanowa wrote:

im an old player, and have been mostly active since like 2006 till 2013. I had tried coming back a few times but always grew bored because I have no clue where to go to make friends these days.  

As suggested in the title I'm a aspie, as in a person with aspergers, so I'm alittle strange, and a lot shy but I can be fun, warm and loyal when I open up. I don't let what I have get in the way so I'm trying to get out there and make some patient and understanding friends.

in the past I was interested in role play a lot but I'd come to realize it's mostly very empty, so this time I'm looking to make some real friends not character friends,

thanks.

Not entirely sure what you're seeking here. Aspies in SL? Hell it's the cornerstone on which the place is founded. Whatever you are seeking I suspect you may have come to the right place :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.