The Revised TOS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

An excerpt to the revisions follows ..

'Welcome t'Second Life! This hyar agreement (this "Agreement" o' th' "Terms of Service") dexcribes th' terms on which Linden Research, Inc. an' Linden Research United Kin'dom, Ltd, cuss it all t' tarnation. (colleckively "Linden Lab") offer yo' access t'Second Life. "Second Life" o' th' "Service" means th' multi-user online service offered by Linden Lab, includin' its Websites, Servahs, Linden Sof'ware, Linden In-Wo'ld Content, an' User Content (as them terms is defined in this hyar Agreement). This hyar offer is corndishuned on yer agreement t'all of th' terms an' corndishuns corntained in th' Terms of Service, includin' th' policies an' terms linked t'o' otherwise referenced in this hyar Agreement.'

I can't post a link to the full text ... if I did the moderator bot would delete the thread but .. if you look in my profile you can get the link to the full TOS.

I wonder if they are trying to communicate with the 16 to 17 crowd or the little kids that are on it for school/project reasons?

If they are I know for a fact that their English teachers would be appalled at the grammar and 'slang' that they are using.

I know I can't understand it and I'm in my early 20s... lol

Ankha wrote:

I wonder if they are trying to communicate with the 16 to 17 crowd or the little kids that are on it for school/project reasons?

If they are I know for a fact that their English teachers would be appalled at the grammar and 'slang' that they are using.

I know I can't understand it and I'm in my early 20s... lol

Y'all jess dun no how ta tawk. Kain't u reed right'n?

(Ouch! I just dislocated my jaw! LOL)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.