Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine Kohime

thread name changed to second life viewer...

Recommended Posts

and its not SL viewer 2 anymore.

Means that we can talk about ALL second life viewers now?

That would be nice.

Would be a nice place to post the updates for phoenix, firestorm and other good TPVs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Maxine Kohime wrote:

and its not SL viewer 2 anymore.

Means that we can talk about ALL second life viewers now?

That would be nice.

Would be a nice place to post the updates for phoenix, firestorm and other good TPVs!

The Third Party Viewers don't have their own Third Party Forum Website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Title change makes sense for two reasons:

1) "Viewer 2" is not one viewer but a series of viewers (ie., Viewer 2.0 and the current Viewer 2.5.2 are two different viewers. The viewer 2 series is constantly evolving.

2) Viewer 3 is likely to be seen before long. The way current development is going, we'll probably be talking Viewer 3 by Christmas.

Might as well give the forum a name that will stay relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Maxine Kohime wrote:

and its not SL viewer 2 anymore.

Means that we can talk about ALL second life viewers now?

That would be nice.

Would be a nice place to post the updates for phoenix, firestorm and other good TPVs!

The Third Party Viewers don't have their own Third Party Forum Website?

 

Well, even if yes, a TPV is a second life viewer, right?

So we can talk about TPVs here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Maxine Kohime wrote:

 

Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Maxine Kohime wrote:

and its not SL viewer 2 anymore.

Means that we can talk about ALL second life viewers now?

That would be nice.

Would be a nice place to post the updates for phoenix, firestorm and other good TPVs!

The Third Party Viewers don't have their own Third Party Forum Website?

 

Well, even if yes, a TPV is a second life viewer, right?

So we can talk about TPVs here too.

Good point!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...