Markat place issues

LovedWarrior Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Agreed on both counts PERIODICALLY. Sometimes things work fine.

I too have at least one item I cannot delete.

From testing I have found that things work BETTER if they are in a folder and you drag them over -- rather than just dragging a single item. Sometimes dragging one item will work fine, sometimes it will make a listing with no name (but you can edit in the name by hand so that's OK) and sometimes you get a listing that isn't really there and can't be deleted.

So a work in progress -- the new Market. I am just ignoring the stuff that I can't fix. I finally after very many tries just made a completely new listing and that worked.

I've experienced the same problem recently. It's a pain in the you know where. At the risk of raising the ire of many a fan I have to say that I can't see any real advantage to the new listing method. It takes more time, is fiddly, and  requires that I login with the horrid SL viewer which I thought I might get accustomed too as time passes, but everytime I use it I discover new things that I really hate about it. I can't even say it's a triumph of style over substance because the UI is one of the worst I have ever encountered in any program or app.

Ho Humm!

How I fix this is I edit the listing go down to : SL Folder name which should have what your object is called and below that is item title which if your having problems would be blank just put in the items name save it and it should now not appear blank, you probably figured this out but I thought I'd put it down anyway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.