Limit on purchasing $Lindens?

AngelicDescent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi! Just had a question to ask, so I get a better understanding of how LindenX works. I did read over the chart, but don't fully understand it just yet. Anyway, being a Basic member (for now), is purchasing $L limited to $30USD a day or monthly? I see the chart is highlighted and it looks like it increaes with time. That said, what's highlighted in green is 0-1 days:

[Buy L$     US$30]
[Sell L$     US$0]
[Purchase     US$250]

Would it be a 24hr limit of 30 dollars and 250 dollars a month?

1 answer to this question

No, that's not right.   The full table is reproduced below.

All of the limits shown here are MONTHLY limits, and they depend on the time that has elapsed since you first register and use a credit card or PayPal account.  So, for example, let's say you register a credit card and buy $US 10 worth of $L today.  You can purchase up to another $US 20 worth today or tomorrow.  After the first day, your limit increases, though, to $US 100.  And after the first week, it goes up to $US 300 per month.  After a month, you should be moved automatically to "Level 1" allowing you to buy up to $US 2,000 worth of $L per month.  That's a lot of shoes!  If you need more, though, you can request a review and authorization to move to a higher level.  The limits on selling $L, and on other purchases using your payment method, follow a similar progression.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.