Lanalee Vyper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there.. how are ya?.. Does anybody Know of a Girl named Lanalee Vyper.. I last talk to her around early 2011 than she came back for about a week than left again but before she left she mentioned she had an alt and forgot to tell me or didn't want me to know . i sure hope not but does anybody know if she under an alt or just quit sl.. She was really a good friend to me and taught me alot about building..  

Any news is good news

Thanks for your time have a awesome day/night :D

Ashy Calcutt wrote:

Hello there.. how are ya?.. Does anybody Know of a Girl named Lanalee Vyper.. I last talk to her around early 2011 than she came back for about a week than left again but before she left she mentioned she had an alt and forgot to tell me or didn't want me to know . i sure hope not but does anybody know if she under an alt or just quit sl.. She was really a good friend to me and taught me alot about building..  

Any news is good news

Thanks for your time have a awesome day/night
:D

Hi Ashy, if we know of the name of her alt, it is not allowed to tell you, unfortunately ... privacy according to the TOS and all that. But if anyone knows, they can send her an IM to tell her, that you want to get in touch again ... and then everything is up to her.

I am sure though, that if she is missing you too and see this post, she will respond asap.

I hope you will be able to connect with her again soon, and I wish you an awesome day too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.