A walk in the park

Derek Torvalar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you. Some may think me a sad kind of person but where I live there aren't any parks or trees and I sat for a fair while just looking at the first picture and puttng myself sitting at the first tree's base. I think there is something very special about any kind of tree life and life never seems so bad when you have them near by. I may not have been there in person but for a half hour or so I was there mentally. So thank you Mr Torvalar for sharing your place, it was greatly appreciated.

My sister Grimmie (I believe you know her well), works within one of our fair city's biggest, most beautiful parks... link.  She was a beignet pusher, but just recently became an overnight manager, do to her competence, knowledge and (I suspect) her fabulous sense of humor.  Nevertheless, she gets to work in probably the most beautiful part of our city... a city which she loves like hardly anyone else I know.

The only drawback for her is that working overnight, she'll have less of an opportunity to see gorgeous guys running around half-dressed like she did in the daytime.  Well, that and the ducks and geese and swans she fed and became friends with when she worked during the day.  Regardless, she still gets to work in the midst of beauty... damn her.

...Dres

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.