I cashed out on Monday (14/03/11) and the order says 'closed' but hasn't been credited to Paypal?

Anabella Llewellyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cashed out on Monday using LindeX for the first time.  I've searched the forums and am aware that it can take up to 5 days for LL to process it.  The only worrying thing is that people still waiting for Paypal to be credited have transactions shown as 'In Progress' in their transactions history. My Market Sell order is apparently closed & filled (has been since Tuesday) but Paypal still hasn't been credited.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Should I be concerned?

Anabella

11 answers to this question

Its not clear from your post if you have done both parts of the process.

First you sell you lindens for USD, these go to your USD balance on your SL account & can be seen both in Account History & on Account Summary.

After that click the link next to your USD balance on Account Summary, called Process Credit, this is where you transfer the funds to your paypal & can take a few days to arrive (even up to 10 days when its being particulary slow).

It says:

Funds available for credit processing: USD 0.00

In my transaction history: (blanked out for security, but can promise it's more than 0.00 dollars worth)

(closed in the past 30 days)
Order Id    22933475

Order Type  Market Sell

Quantity Ordered ---

Quantity Filled ----

Limit Rate 

Time Opened 2011-03-14 12:48:16

Time Closed 2011-03-14 12:48:16

Closure Method      Fill

Gross US$/Net US$: ----

I used Paypal as the option to process the credit after selling my Lindens. Does this mean it will credit Paypal directly? I know XStreet used to credit USD which would then be sent to Paypal, but this whole Lindex thing has really got me confused. I went with LL because I thought they wouldn't cause too much hassle... Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Anabella

When you click Process Credit it takes you to a page where you click on "PayPal" in the options at the bottom and it moves on to a page where you fill in your paypal details.

So you have had confirmation that your lindens have sold, but the USD have not showed up in your History, or you have already processed them and are just waiting for them to reach your paypal account?

In that case you need to contact support. If you are premium speak to LiveChat (if not submit a ticket). If you are in a country with one of the free numbers to call Billing I would try that first:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490

* Germany: 0800.664.5510

* Japan: 0066.33.132.830

* Portugal: 800.814.450

* Spain: 800.300.560

* UK: 0800.048.4646

* Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.