I rented land, owner hasn't given me access Help!!!!

jessibelle71

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I rented land 2 days ago...paid up front for a month

48 hours has gone by and i can not access the land

its still deeded to the former group

I IM'd the owner twice and the owner of the group once  (it says to contact owner for problems)

I'm not sure what to do now

do i report it?

can i get my money back?

Thanks in advance

7 answers to this question

Hi Jessibelle, as Ricardus say you have to open about land to see, if the land is set for sale to you ... if yes, you have to buy it.

Sometimes, when you rent on estate land, it is not enough to pay rent - you have to actually buy the land to be able to manage it.

If you can get your money back? Only the landlord can decide - LL will not go into such a matter, so it will be a waste of time, to report it.

Good luck ...

So if you stand on the land, and open the 'about land' tab, the land is not set up for sale to you, I understand... Hmmm... I am afraid I cannot help you then. The only one who can, is the landlord and/or the owner of the group. Sorry. I hope others can give you better advice, and that things will soon be okay for you.

This is why I always recommend that you contact the owner BEFORE paying a rental box!  Ask them a question or two about the land or the rental.  It doesn't really matter what...the point is to be sure they will respond to you.  I know some people who've paid a rental box, then could NEVER get a response from the owner.  They could not rez things, and wasted their money.

No, there is nothing else you can do except to continue to try, politely, to contact the owner by IM or notecard.  If there are any other people identified (in About Land or in the owner's Profile) as managers, try to contact them too.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.