Don't have access to skilled gaming sites

InnaPikkal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently created a new avatar, and wanted to go to my favorite gaming sites, but was denied access, with the message "unable to enter region. [site's name] is a Skill Gaming Region, and you must meet certain criteria in order to enter". I then looked at the skill gaming policy, but appear to meet all the listed criteria for access. I am a Premium member, and I deleted and refiled my billing info several times to no avail. I thought maybe it is because my new avi is only one month old, but I frequently see two-day old avis wandering around the gaming site, so it can't be that. I live in a place where gaming is legal, and my older avi has acess without problems. Can anyone make suggestions please?

2 answers to this question

Does your alt have payment information on file?  The fact that your main account is Premium will have no bearing on your alt account, they are treated entirely separately.

If your alt DOES have payment info on file, and you believe you meet the other criteria, give Billing a call or file a Support Case.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.