Sign in to follow this  
Benson Gravois

Best pet?

My pet:

I rescued her from a life of wealth and decadence to serve me in my free Linden home.  Not only does she follow me around "and stuff" but she also finds all the best MM boards for me.

Kittycats are nice. They have a free Firestorm kitty right now that doesnt need to be fed. Most of theirs are breedable and need food and have to keep them rezzed. But, they are cute and they are fun.

Benson Gravois wrote:

Anyone have any tips for good pets? one that you can wear or rezz and it follows you around and stuff?

This one is rather cute - for a start - and free.

You attach it to yourself, and it will follow you around, faithfully, even when you tp here and there:

Blue Tiger

Wows.  I wonder what response that woulda gots if you had been a Gor master posting that?  Hmmmm?  I thinks we both knows.  Hypocrisy enters stage right. 

Benson Gravois wrote:

Anyone have any tips for good pets? one that you can wear or rezz and it follows you around and stuff?

Hi Benson, did this thread help you to find out which pet you would like to have? :matte-motes-smile:

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Wows.  I wonder what response that woulda gots if you had been a Gor master posting that?  Hmmmm?  I thinks we both knows.  Hypocrisy enters stage right. 

Probably several hateful replies obviously since Nekos are not allowed on gorian sims. ;)

Other than that I do not understand the hypocrisy comment.  I really don't understand the point of the post at all actually. Since the only response to the post was your's I have to ask, what would you have said differently if I were a gor master?

It depends on what you like. For some folks it is a cat, while for others it is a dog, or a dragon, or something else. You just need to find one you like the look of and go with it. Look at the abilities. Some just sit on your shoulder, some follow you, and others are much more complex and can do things on their own. It really depends on what you like and what you want out of having a virtual pet.

Good luck finding your pet in SL! :)