prepaid credit card

Angelika Trallis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I been using since years now some prepaid card credit card to get and buy L$, i wasnt playing all summer, just came back in sl, and i been trying to buy L$ with my prepaid credit card mastercard ( wich i registred and everything like i normal done before) and its keep telling me the error message that they unable to charge. Though i do have money on it, as i bought it just for that...kinda sucks since i been having my money in SL like that for years now and i dont have a real credit card, and im from Canada so i dont have the other options payement.

please help me, its really sad that it aint been working for a week now, plus i spent my rl money for that card just for SL where now i cannot use it...

thanks. Julia Wjite (in sl)

2 answers to this question

Linden Lab does not accept most prepaid credit cards.  You can use a regular major credit card, or a verified PayPal account or Skrill account.

I'm surprised you were able to use your prepaid card in the past.  However, there's a small chance that Linden Lab Billing will be able to help you.  Call this number:  US/Canada: 800-294-1067

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.