A newbie how to

Glamour44

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd just want a how for all there newbie what to do what not to of everything  from buying to  were are the best places to hang out  and I had it with going into difference parts of the forum and pls replay underneath this message thank you

Why would you want to know things before you have had a chance to experience them?  Go inworld and explore.  And, there *is* a ton of information here if you search for it.  Also, Torley's videos, the wiki...it is all here. 

This is my way of saying I decline the opportunity to spoon feed you.

Now how can we possibly respond to this?  We have no idea what your interests are or what you would like to do inworld.

My best suggestion to you is to look at the Search line and punch in a few terms that might interest you.  If you are into dragons, type in dragons.  If you are looking for anime, try that.  Note that Search is somewhat broken inworld.  But it'll be good enough to give you a few starting spots and a few answers to "what's in here that I may like."  Note also that adult terms (bondage, etc) require you to verify as an adult first before you can search for them.  So if you try a few of them and get nothing back, that doesn't mean that the material isn't present in SL -- just that you cannot find it until you prove you're an adult and are permitted to see it.

oooh why oh why did you not post this back in the old GD forum?

Such a waste...

You know.. there are so many rank happy folks out there that if you were to go and post this exact question in the Answers forum I bet that several folks would kill themselves trying to answer such an open ended question.

In fact, please please please do that so we can watch the reaction :D

(Edited to add:  I promise that I will give your question a kudo if you do it. )

• 7 years later...

This thread could make a great educational thread for new users of Secondlife. I support this thread.

Don't ask everyone for lindens.

Don't spam

Don't grief or cause harm to someones PC.

Be nice

Work on your avatar by finding a job, or putting money into SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.