bellezza harassment ~ what can be done

badkitty78217

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I can't make any sense out of this post, and can't find the question that may be in it, but I offer a few suggestions:

1.  Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers site, ever.  We are all SL residents like you, and we have no power to do anything about resolving a grievance.  You'll have to submit an Abuse Report.

2. Including the details of a conversation with another person in your post without that person's consent is a violation of the Community Standards (" [ ... ] posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.") and this forum's Community Guidelines (" [.... ] Disclosing another Resident’s real-world identity, contact information, or the text of interpersonal communications (chat, email, IM) is not allowed. ").  It would be wise to remove the person's name and that conversation from your post.

3. When you submit an Abuse Report, please be careful to specify exactly which person ("this guy" is Shyla? Bulkwae? Ryan? ) you are referring to.  Linden Lab will not be able to guess.  Also, be sure to include the name of the region where the reported abuse took place (Beleeza?  ) along with specific dates and times, where possible.

• Like 1

What can be done is exactly what you have been doing: File Abuse Reports (AR). Ignore this person, and Block/Mute them and each alt as you encounter it. It is up to LL to do something, or not. On your end, report and block, repeat as necessary. 

If you are asking if this "Ryan Linden" is legimate, I don't know. However, it's pretty dubious, in my opinion. It links you to outside resources to confirm, for one. However, if the Belleza body was, in fact, in violation of copyright laws, the body itself would be removed from SL and no longer sold. You are not liable. I would disregard. 

As has already been advised, please remove the name and chatlog from your post; it's against Da Rulez. 

• Like 1

kitty, that message did NOT come from Linden Lab.  If they determine that content is infringing, they will simply delete it from your inventory, and substitute some ugly generic item.  They will take no other action.  They will not threaten or harass you in any way.

Mute your harasser, and report them to Linden Lab using Help/Report Abuse in the viewer in world.  Especially, you should paste the chat log that shows them impersonating a Linden Lab employee.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.