Looking for Club job!

Lycoris Bluebird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently I had quit my job at Club Hatsune as a hostess and dance manager due to poor staff behaviors and lack of pay. I haven't really gone to other clubs in quite the while. I was wondering if anyone would be hiring for a hostess or possibly an adult dancer, I'd need one that tips/pays at LEAST 200L a night as the internet is my main source of income. I'm currently working to become a DJ with Sam4 but am completely unsure how to use the program or how to use it with secondlife. If someone could give me the names of clubs hiring that are popular it would be much appriciated.

I have worked as a adult dancer in the past from 2011-2012.

I owned my own club in 2012 called "Hells Nation". It was a rock club and fairly popular.

There are numorous clubs I have worked at over the years. For example: Club Chaos and Sinners Den.

Anything and everything helps! Thank you.

Hacker Bluebird wrote:

Recently I had quit my job at Club Hatsune as a hostess and dance manager due to poor staff behaviors and lack of pay.

Always best to start off your application by slating your previous employer and hinting you'll flounce off at the first sign of an under-stuffed tip jar. But proceed -

Hacker Bluebird wrote:

I haven't really gone to other clubs in quite the while.

Not a big fan of SL club culture then? Or were you chained to your pole at the club you 'recently' quit?

Hacker Bluebird wrote:

I'd need one that tips/pays at LEAST 200L a night as the internet is my main source of income

Ah - you're too broke to tip at other clubs, hence the previous statement.  Others, however, will tip you handsomely, obviously.

Hacker Bluebird wrote:

If someone could give me the names of clubs hiring that are popular it would be much appriciated.

As opposed to you using Inworld Search or applying to the numerous club jobs listed here, where you can  confess your ignorance of how SAM works? If the internet was my main source of income, I might be a tad more...proactive?

Hacker Bluebird wrote:

I owned my own club in 2012 called "Hells Nation". It was a rock club and fairly popular.

Until it closed down due to lack of traffic? Congrats, you'll be an asset to whomever takes you on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.