How to report Sims that abuse Children n promote child sex?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I now know of at least 3 sims, (should I name them here) one is about 4 sims put together, that PROMOTE Adult/child AVI sex.  Yet under thier rules that say none of that's allowed, its still happening. How does one report them, or does LL just talk big about ageplay and all that and look the other way and collect their tiers?

Alwin Alcott wrote:

sims who have covenants the don't allow what you say ....ehm why report those? I think it's people who hang there who promote it.

You can AR but report the right people and not just the place.

This makes me wonder, is the owner never responsible to, what is going on at his parcel/sim/land?

First,  I would stay clear of any such suspect sims. Why would you even want to be there?

Let LL police it's world....or  join the justice league, maybes.  Be in no doubt, when it comes to any activity where LL could get in RL legal trouble, .....and have to pay fines......they do actually pull their thumbs out their ass and monitor and control such like.

I suspect - although I have no accurate way of knowing - that such sims where adults controlling child avs engage in pixel sex with adults controlling adult avs are rather slim on the gound, putting it mildly.  LL pretty much neutralized this behaviour years ago.  I am not saying it don't happen, but  I somehow doubt the grid is going to the devil.   Too many busybodies like yourself for one thing, going around making sure everyone is obeying the TOS, and secondly it's not really worth it, risking ban, etc, for the parties concerned.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.