Can't put shoes on

Tiffanyallenbates

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought  a pair of N core Stileto that will not go one. There is not fit or shoe adjuster for them at all

Also I still can't match the skin of my feet to shoes? Is there any shoes that go one without all these problems and why don't they just fix this problem

The stiletos are called black for high feet

4 answers to this question

i think it's not a problem but you simply don't know how to handle the attachment.

I would recommend you follow some instructional vids about SL and if the problems still appear ask in the support group from the store you bought the shoes, or message the creator.

There are so many different kinds of adjustments to make that we can't give a solution to your question, there's not enough information in it.

I own a couple of pairs of their shoes.  They're pricey but some of the best in SL.  They come with a HUD for adjusting skin tone and several features of the shoes.  It's not "intuitive", but hardly anything in life is.  At least it's fairly straightforward.  The only thing that the HUD does not do, as I recall, is move your shoes if there is a slight mismatch between your ankle and the top of the shoe/foot. If you need to make that sort of adjustment, use a pose stand and your viewer's edit tool, the same way that you would adjust the position of any other attachment.  If you have questions about any product in SL, you should contact the merchant who sold it.  Most are very willing to help.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.