Second England Seeking Interns

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here at Second England we pride ourselves not on profiteering but in showing off the true beauty of England in Secondlife, at our sim you'll be met by Beauty, Community and Entertainment and will never gaze upon unsightly scripting or any pay to play barriers. 

Our sim is located on the Big Fish Sea that's the Dire Strait or for those unfamiliar with the Mainland, the Blake Sea! This offers not only us but our customers the ability to sail to and from our sim.. or fly.. or drive... hell even fly a spaceship, this is Secondlife after all! 

We offer a Boatyard that is a complete working re-creation that simulates RL boatyards complete with boating school, store and off-shore deep-water moorings to let, we also have an iconic British Coastal Town street with a number of stores for rent as well as rooms above the stores for those looking for a small but unique living location. 

We are currently in the process of building a re-creation of a classic British Pub/Inn, downstairs the pub which will offer musical events & parties and the upstairs home to our Inn which will offer the rooms above the stores for rental and with that go to fund the upkeep of the pub/inn.

What we're looking for is someone to run said Inn, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to run your very own business/club within Secondlife entirely paid for by us, you'll get to keep a large % of the profits and once you begin to make money we'll take and only then will we take our cut. 

below are a few of the requirements that we'll require you to have.

• Be at LEAST 12 months old in Secondlife.
  • Have previous management ability.
  • Have enthusism and love for what you do.
  • Able to voice (bonus if you can video) 
  • Understand this is not a quick rich opportunity, I'm giving you the power to make something of your Secondlife but for it you must work hard just as the rest of us have for what we have (I worked my ass off for 9 years in SL before I "made It") 

As an Intern you will be a part of a group of the top candidates we interview, every single one of you will be trained and tested IF you do good and prove yourself you'll be offered a Managment job here at Second England, Note however that there is only ONE job vacancy at this time and we want the best of the best.

If you feel like this is the opportunity you've been searching for and would like to apply then please contact "Iscabox Flux" in-world, please IM me if I'm offline I'll recieve it via email!

If you'd like to pay us a visit and see if the sim is the right fit for you then please follow the slurl below! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Faracity/28/223/35

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.