End of VAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it means we'll all finally be paying the same. Which means us 25% who have to pay VAT through no fault of our own, will finally be paying the same, and not more. No one seemed to bother when we were discriminated against.

Curious about the blog post though. Not seen it yet.

how does it feel to have been paying over 20% less than those of EU residency for the last 4 years????? That is one reason why I refused to have premium or my island any more because i had to pay MORE

The system was unfair to EU users who had to pay 20% more for the same product you were paying for just becasue they logged in via a different country - this now makes it an even level again now we ALL PAY THE SAME, we dont get any reduction LL are just paying the VAT so we dont have to pay extra ON TOP of what you pay!!!

midnight Pevensey wrote:

The system was unfair to EU users who had to pay 20% more for the same product you were paying for just becasue they logged in via a different country - this now makes it an even level again now we ALL PAY THE SAME, we dont get any reduction LL are just paying the VAT so we dont have to pay extra ON TOP of what you pay!!!

umm!

the VAT that LL is now paying for you, buys for you other services which you now no longer have to pay for yourself

services that LL dont buy for people in other countries. LL just keeps all the money paid for themself, and those people have to buy those other services on top of what they paid to LL

+

i just add so you dont think I am having a go at you

where I live LL are supposed to charge me 15% GST (VAT) on top of the price. They dont. If they do pay the 15% inclusive then I am get the equivalent 15% of other services. Other services I get for free now, which people in other countries dont get

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.